Umrah Groups: We plan for Umrah in
Ramadan 2017 13 June – 27 June,
Christmas holidays 2017 (Juleferie) 21 Dec – 30 Dec,
Spring vacations 2018 (Vinterferie) 08 Feb – 17 Feb,
Easter Holidays 2018 (Påskeferie) 22 Mar – 31 Mar,
and special groups in other months also.
Hajj 2017 18 Aug – 09 Sep (+/- 2-3 days)
For Umrah/Hajj visa, air tickets, tour planning and guidance,
Please visit our premises or contact us for further information.
Ziaraat in Madinah: Ziaraat in Makkah:
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- A completed original Umrah visa application form. The statement written at the end of the application form must be carefully read and signed.
Note: If someone has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit a certificate from a registered mosque or an registered Islamic center stating that the applicant is a Muslim.
- Two recent passport size color photographs with a white background should be attached to the application form. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
- Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children. The accompanying Mahram must be at least 17 years old.
Note: If a woman is 45 years old or older, she is allowed to go without a Mahram if she travels with an organized group or family and submits a notarized No Objection Certificate (NOC) from her Mahram.
Note: If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from, a valid residency/work permit must be submitted with the application. The persons who have visit/tourist/Business visa of country can not apply for Umrah/Hajj.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached. The certificate of vaccinations should have been issued not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.